Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I haven't given up - I promise!!

I know it may seem that I've abandoned yet another blog, but I assure you, that is not the case! I've been so busy with the holidays and getting a new job(!) that I haven't been on my computer as much as I was a few weeks ago. Time to get a laptop, right? LOL So, I am working hard and I still love sharing and will still give advice, but I need to figure out a way to work all of this in. 
BTW - my new job is not completely from home, but it does work around my schedule and I will be able to do some work from home once I am fully ramped up. I am learning, learning learning! I feel good because we help small businesses to start up, to grow, or to come back from the brink of disaster. We also do community work and are constantly growing. A friend of mine who I worked with 12 years ago has started this business with her sister and it is so inspiring. Her quote of the day, "I was a manager by day and a janitor by night!" This was in reference to her starting a cleaning business while working as a branch manager for a staffing company and she would clean the offices after work. She's so funny!
Anyway, more later. I'm happy, but a little disheveled. :-?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...