Friday, November 18, 2011

Staying On Track

Before I actually started working from home full-time, I imagined how my days would follow a nice schedule, I would get into some good habits and routines and everything would fall into place causing me to lead a happy, organized life while, eventually, making huge amounts of money. Did I mention that I've always been a dreamer?
As I talked about in my last post, I get these big ideas, but fail to plan properly. Or, if I do plan properly, I have failed to stay on top of things and eventually became overwhelmed and just given up. After years of putting myself through this, I am making changes and now I will push myself to follow through and complete something I've started - other than natural childbirth and marriage, but then those subjects deserve their own separate blogs. :-) Part of pushing myself includes typing this post after 2A.M. because I didn't get a chance to do it earlier and I am waiting for the washer to finish the load of my kids' uniforms that I forgot to do earlier. LOL
I need to make myself feel better so let's list what I did accomplish today:

  • Went to a wonderful conference with my daughter's teacher. The teacher loves her (such a charmer!) and she's doing really well!
  • Made a great dinner that my family loved (even my picky husband!): Meatloaf, roasted potatoes, & broccoli. I will post the recipe for the meatloaf & potatoes later. 
  • Accepted an offer to test for a better paying W.A.H. position
  • Remembered to wash the kids' uniforms! Hey, even though I did it late, it still got done & my kids won't have to wear dirty clothes to school tomorrow. It may not be good enough for someone else, but it's good enough for me & I make no apologies. :-)
  • Completed my orientation for Varolo to add an additional source of income just by watching commercials 
  • Posted to my blog!
I am so tired right now & the washer is done so I will throw this stuff in the dryer & go to bed. Thanks for staying with me. :-)

In one of my other blogs, I have previously mentioned today's recommended site, but I go to it so much for advice and motivation that it bears mentioning again:  No Job for Mom! Anybody looking to make money writing online (quality content, not just repeating keywords) should subscribe to No Job for Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...